A sweet and tangy blend of apricot, pineapple, and apple preserves with a serious kick of heat from hot mustard and horseradish. Pour over cream cheese and serve with crackers. Great for the Holiday party season since it makes a lot and keeps well.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pineapple preserves
- 1 (12 ounce) jar apple jelly
- 1 (4 ounce) jar prepared horseradish
- 3 tablespoons dry hot mustard
- cream cheese, at room temperature
- wheat crackers, or crackers of choice
In a bowl, stir together the apricot preserves, pineapple preserves, apple jelly, horseradish, and mustard powder until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
To serve, place one or two packages of room temperature cream cheese on a serving dish or platter. Spread preserves mixture evenly over the top, and garnish as desired. Serve with crackers of choice for spreading.