A version of the tasty cereal snack mix that can often be bought in stores. It's great for a snack or a party!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- 2 cups crispy corn cereal squares
- 2 cups crispy wheat cereal squares
- 2 cups toasted oat cereal
- 1 cup mini pretzel sticks
- 1 cup mixed nuts
Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
In a large roasting pan, melt margarine. Mix in seasoning salt, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, and garlic salt.
Stir crispy rice, corn, wheat and oat cereals, pretzels and nuts into the butter mixture and coat well.
Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.