A recipe from the 70's ... coconut and rum extract!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages flaked coconut, toasted
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon rum flavored extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup red and green candied cherries, halved
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (170 degrees C).
Combine coconut, milk, rum extract, and ginger. Stir until well blended.
Drop by teaspoon onto foil-lined sheet. Garnish each with 1/2 candied cherry placed upside down in center.
Bake 15 minutes or until firm.
Remove from cookie sheet to wire racks. Cool completely before storing.