Warm shrimp dip. To be served with potato chips or crackers. Serve soon after making because it cools quickly!!
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese with chives
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can shrimp, coarsely chopped
In a large skillet, combine cream cheese, and cream cheese with chives. When the cheese has melted, mix in shrimp soup, Worcestershire sauce, and shrimp. Stir until the mixture is heated through.