Golden brownies with pure brown sugar, butter and vanilla for a caramelesque, butterscotchy flavor. A super treat to tuck into lunch bags.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan.
COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Beat sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Spread into prepared pan.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.