Summer on the Mediterranean - or in your own back yard - this fresh, flavorful salad is a wonderful addition to the meal wherever you are!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 small cucumber - peeled, quartered lengthwise, and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a large bowl, toss together the tomatoes, cucumber, green onions, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and feta cheese. Season with salt and pepper.