Tomato, chopped spinach & kidney bean mixture wrapped in a 10 inch tortilla.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- salt to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 tablespoons salsa
Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Saute onion and garlic for 5 minutes. Stir in chili powder and cumin, and cook 1 minute. Stir in water, tomato, kidney beans and salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
Stir in spinach and cook 5 minutes more. Spoon 1/4 of the bean mixture into the middle of a warm tortilla. Wrap and garnish with avocado, sour cream and salsa.