This appetizer is a great solution to a quick dish for entertaining.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) container refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can pasta-style chunky tomatoes, drained
- 1 (8.5 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red or green bell pepper
Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
Lightly grease a 13- by 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Unroll pizza dough and press evenly over bottom and about 1-inch up sides of prepared pan.
Brush dough with olive oil; sprinkle with garlic and basil. Cover with drained tomatoes, artichoke hearts and mushrooms. Sprinkle with feta cheese and sliced bell pepper.
Bake pizza about 20 minutes until crust is golden brown.
Try These Other Recipes To Complement Your Meal:
Skillet Turkey and Asparagus