A great leftover ham recipe that my husband takes all the credit for. It contains leftover ham, pasta, cheese and bread crumbs in a creamy soup base.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 cups cubed or shredded ham
- 3 cups cooked macaroni
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 (10.75 ounce) can milk
- 1/4 cup dried bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
In a casserole dish, combine the ham, macaroni, cheese, soup and milk. Mix together well.
Bake, covered, at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 20 minutes. Uncover, top with the bread crumbs, and bake, uncovered for 10 more minutes.