This stir-fry is redefined - with pasta instead of rice. It's a great way to get all the vegetables found in Asian stir-fries, but with an Italian accent. Serve with fruit salad and a glass of Perrier® water to complete this meal.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions, drained
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package loose-pack frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup prepared peanut- or garlic-flavored stir-fry sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted cashews or peanuts
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetables; cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
STIR in cooked pasta, stir-fry sauce, water and crushed red pepper; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Sprinkle with nuts just before serving.