Tortilla pinwheels is an easy and delightfully different appetizer. It can be changed according to tastes and ingredients on hand.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package whipped cream cheese
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives, chopped (optional)
- 3/4 cup chopped ham slices
Spread whipped cream cheese spread evenly on tortillas. Sprinkle the green onions, black olives and chopped ham slices evenly between all ten of the tortillas. Roll tortillas up jellyroll style. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Remove from refrigerator and slice at 3/4 inch intervals. Arrange on tray and serve.