Tortillas are rolled with cheese spreads and dried beef, rolled and cut into bite-sized pieces. They make great appetizer bites.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package jalapeno cream cheese
- 1 (5 ounce) jar pimento cheese spread
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) jar dried beef
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
Lay tortillas flat and spread each with equal amounts of jalapeno cream cheese, pimento cheese spread, and salsa. Layer each tortilla with two pieces dried beef, and sprinkle with green onions. Tightly roll. Cut into bite-sized pieces and secure with toothpicks. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 12 hours before serving.