Black olives, artichokes, feta cheese, and pasta are all tossed with red wine vinegar, olive oil, and diced bell pepper to make this hearty, robust salad.
INGREDIENTS (for 9 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry rainbow radiatore pasta
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 8 ounces feta cheese, broken into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- ground black pepper to taste
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
In a large bowl, combine the pasta, olives, artichoke hearts, feta cheese, garlic, olive oil, red wine vinegar, bell pepper and black pepper to taste. Toss together and refrigerate 1-4 hours before serving.