This simple, rustic salad features crisp romaine topped with orange, red and yellow peppers, paper thin slices of fresh Parmesan and a perky raspberry vinaigrette.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1/4 ounce Parmesan cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, orange pepper, red pepper, yellow pepper and cheese. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.