Coconut and caramel are layered on top of a graham cracker crust, then topped with a rich chocolate and peanut butter frosting. These bars are so delicious, be sure to have some friends over so you don't eat them all.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (7 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for glass dish). In 13x9-inch baking pan, melt margarine in oven. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over margarine. Top evenly with coconut then EAGLE BRAND®.
Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. In small saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with peanut butter. Spread evenly over hot coconut layer. Cool 30 minutes. Chill thoroughly. Cut into bars. Garnish as desired. Store loosely covered at room temperature.