A tropical twist on the Waldorf Salad! Turkey breast and pineapple are tossed with crisp celery, red bell pepper, and green onion, finished with a creamy curried mango dressing.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1/3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup chopped orange segments
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
For the dressing, blend sour cream, chutney, lemon juice, honey, and curry powder in a small bowl. Mix well, and refrigerate until ready to use.
In a large bowl, combine turkey, red pepper, celery, pineapple, orange segments, and green onion. Add dressing, and toss well to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.