This is a great salad for summer or winter. Green beans, chunks of tuna, and white kidney beans are mixed with olive oil, lemon juice, and a bit of garlic. After a few hours in the fridge, this Italian salad is ready.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 cup frozen French-style green beans
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup drained canned cannellini beans
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, mix together green beans, tuna, cannellini beans, chopped onion, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and cheese. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.