A very easy and fast recipe that goes great with soup or as a meal of it's own. It tastes so good the whole family will love it. A combination of tuna, chopped egg, sweet relish and green olives baked in a hamburger bun.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 pound processed cheese food, diced
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1/2 cup creamy salad dressing, e.g. Miracle Whip ™
- 3 tablespoons chopped stuffed green olives
- 4 hamburger buns
Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, processed cheese food, sweet pickle relish and tuna. Stir in the onion, creamy salad dressing and green olives. Mix thoroughly.
Spoon the mixture onto the hamburger buns, then wrap in aluminum foil.
Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. or until cheese is thoroughly melted.