Crescent rolls stuffed with a tuna mixture surrounded by a savory broth. Just the thing to fill up you family on a cold winter's night.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons chopped pimento
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
In a small mixing bowl, combine tuna, egg, parsley, cheese, salt and pepper. In another small bowl, mix the soup, milk, and pimentos together.
Flatten the crescent rolls one at a time, and place a small amount of tuna mixture on each roll. Fold over and seal edges.
Arrange stuffed crescent rolls in the preheated oven. Pour the soup and milk mixture over the rolls. Bake in preheated oven until the dumplings are richly browned, about 30 minutes.