Mandarin oranges add sweetness and moistness to ordinary tuna salad. A touch of curry can be added for the more adventurous or exotic.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (12 ounce) can solid white albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 4 small flour tortillas
- 2 cups loosely packed torn lettuce or baby spinach leaves
In medium bowl, using fork, combine tuna, mayonnaise and curry powder, if desired; mix well. Stir in oranges and celery.
Spread 1/2 cup tuna mixture onto each tortilla to within 1 inch of edge; top with 1/2 cup lettuce. Roll up; serve immediately.