Colorful carrots, broccoli and red bell peppers find their way into a familiar casserole of tuna, celery, onion and cream of mushroom soup. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and bake until warm and bubbly.
INGREDIENTS (for 9 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-colored pasta assortment
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 3 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
Bring a large pot of slightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Add carrots and broccoli for 5 minutes or less before removing pasta; drain. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl, combine pasta, carrots, broccoli, soup, tuna, celery, onion, and red bell pepper; mix all together. Place mixture evenly in a 9x13 inch baking dish, and sprinkle cheese on top. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.