This delightful salad is a quick and easy toss of delicate sea shell pasta, chopped lettuce, sliced scallions, canned tuna, sweet peas and Cheddar cheese. Pour in your favorite creamy salad dressing to finish the dish.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 cup seashell pasta
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup iceberg lettuce, rinsed and chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
In a medium pot with boiling salted water cook until al dente. Drain.
In a large bowl place the sliced green onions and chopped lettuce. Add the drained and cooked pasta, drained tuna, sweet peas, grated Cheddar cheese, and mix well.
Stir in salad dressing to your liking of creaminess and serve.