In this chilled pasta salad, chunked white tuna blends with Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, olive oil, and capers
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (9 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained
Bring a pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, and set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, mustard, and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Add tuna, separating into thick chunks. Add capers, and stir to combine. Pour pasta into tuna mixture, and stir gently to combine. Cover, and refrigerate.