Tuna and lettuce salad with garbanzo beans, chopped egg, and cucumber. Great with French dressing.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup French dressing
In a large mixing bowl, combine tuna, chickpeas (garbanzo beans), chopped hard-boiled eggs, diced cucumber, and iceberg lettuce.
Toss well and add French dressing to taste.