Fresh dill, chives and a dab of mustard give this tuna salad a wonderful flavor. The combo of mayonnaise and yogurt for the dressing is light and refreshing. Makes four generous servings.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill weed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
In a small bowl, mash tuna with juices from can. Add celery, dill, parsley, chives, mayonnaise, yogurt, and mustard; mix well.