This is a delicious change of pace from a standard tuna salad. Line your serving bowl with salad greens and garnish with Parmesan cheese curls made by 'peeling' a piece of Parmesan cheese with a vegetable peeler.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (20 ounce) package BUITONI® Family Size Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions, cooled
- 1/2 pound green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces, cooked
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 (6 ounce) cans solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 3/4 cup ripe black olives, sliced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon celery salt
COMBINE pasta, green beans, green onions, tuna, and olives in a large bowl. Combine mayonnaise, vinegar and celery salt in a small bowl; stir into pasta mixture. Season with salt and pepper.