I developed this recipe when I started cooking an existing meatloaf recipe. I later realized I lacked several ingredients (such as ground beef) so I made many substitutions. It turned out better than the original.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 pound ground buffalo
- 4 slices day-old bread, processed into crumbs
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup creamy dill dip
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
In a large bowl, mix the turkey, buffalo, bread crumbs, dry onion soup mix, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, egg, dill dip, blue cheese dressing, and Worcestershire sauce. Transfer to the prepared loaf pan.
Cover with aluminum foil, and bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove foil, and continue baking 15 minutes, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.