Tired of plain turkey sandwiches in your lunch? Try packing one on this bread! Spread a little cranberry sauce also and it tastes just like Thanksgiving!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 cup milk, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup yellow cornmeal
- 3 cups bread flour
- 4 1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- 3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select basic bread setting; press Start. Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed.