Use a double crust to make either individual or family sized pies filled with turkey and vegetables with canned cream of chicken soup.
INGREDIENTS (for 7 servings):
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line bottom of pie pan with crust. In a skillet saute the chopped onion until slightly soft and set aside.
Mix together the turkey or chicken, mixed vegetables, onion, soup and milk. Pour into pie crust, cover with top crust and crimp edges.
Poke holes in top crust and bake for 40 to 50 minutes.