A quick and easy noodle salad with delicious sweet red grapes, turkey, and a special kick of celery.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package mostaccioli pasta
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced celery root
- 2 cups halved seedless red grapes
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 head romaine lettuce leaves, torn into bite size pieces
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain, and run under cold water to cool. Drain again, and transfer to a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream and celery root. Stir this into the noodles to coat. Fold in the grapes, turkey and celery. Chill until serving.
To serve, place a bed of romaine lettuce onto serving plates. Top with the turkey pasta salad.