Cubed turkey is marinated in a tangy vinaigrette and served over red leaf lettuce.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 pound turkey breast, cooked and cubed
- 4 leaves red leaf lettuce, rinsed
In a medium bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, lime juice, salt, ground black pepper and ginger. Whisk this together well, then stir in the onion, jalapeno, chile pepper and turkey. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
Line a salad plate with the red leaf lettuce and spoon the chilled turkey salad over the top.