By using canned turkey, this meal is prepared in less than 10 minutes.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1 cup chopped broccoli or other vegetable
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 (6.5 ounce) can flakes of turkey, drained
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli for the last 2 minutes of cooking.
Drain, and return to pot. Add cream cheese, milk and seasonings to pot. Stir until well blended. Add turkey. Toss lightly. Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.