Cubed turkey breast is mixed with vegetables and condensed cream soup and baked in a casserole dish.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 1/2 pounds turkey breast, cooked and cubed
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup pearl onions
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup crushed saltine crackers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Place the turkey breasts in a medium pot of boiling water over high heat. After about 5 minutes add the diced carrots and cubed potatoes to the pot and boil all for about 5 more minutes. Drain the water and transfer the vegetables to a medium bowl.
To the bowl add the peas, mushrooms, onions, chicken soup and mushroom soup. Cube the cooked turkey breasts and stir into the mixture. Mix together well and spread the mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish. Top with the coarsely crushed saltine crackers.
Cover and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes.