Turkey is simmered in a rich gravy with biscuits baked right on top for a delicious stick-to-your ribs meal.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon HERB-OX® Chicken Flavored Bouillon Granules
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 1/2 cups diced, cooked turkey breast
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated jumbo biscuits
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Saute onion and garlic in hot oil in a Dutch Oven 5 minutes or until tender. Add 4 cups water and next 8 ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil; boil 2 minutes. Separate biscuits, and cut each into 6 wedges. Add biscuit wedges to Dutch oven; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 7 minutes or until biscuits are cooked through. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.