A finalist in the 2001 Nestle Toll House Share the Very Best recipe contest, this dessert was submitted by Audra Burtch of Chandler, Arizona. This family favorite is a marbled cheesecake topped with a decadent combination of pecans, chocolate morsels and
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 3/4 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can NESTLE® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate Flavor NESTLE® NESQUIK™ Syrup
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup or ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 300 degrees F. Grease 9-inch springform pan.
COMBINE crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of prepared pan.
BEAT cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in large mixer bowl until smooth. Add sugar, eggs, lime juice and vanilla extract; beat until combined. Microwave morsels in medium, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. Morsels may retain some of their shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Stir 2 cups of cheesecake batter into melted morsels; mix well. Alternately spoon batters into crust, beginning and ending with yellow batter.
BAKE for 1 hour 10 to 15 minutes or until edge is set and center moves slightly. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; run knife around edge of cheesecake. Cool completely. Drizzle Nesquik™ and caramel syrup over cheesecake. Sprinkle with pecans and mini morsels. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of pan.