Spoon Tuscan tuna into colorful bell pepper bowls for a refreshing salad.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 pound deli-style tuna salad
- 1 (12 ounce) jar quartered marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup chopped roasted red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon champagne or ale mustard
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Yellow and red bell peppers, halved (optional)
COMBINE first 6 ingredients. Spoon into bell pepper halves, if desired, and serve immediately.
Reprinted with permission of Southern Living® magazine. All rights reserved.