A blend of spaghetti sauce mix, mushroom gravy mix, tomato paste and water is simmered with ground beef. Uncooked lasagna noodles are layered with the sauce and mozzarella cheese. The meal is ready in no time!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 2 packets dry spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry mushroom gravy mix
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine spaghetti sauce mix, mushroom gravy mix, tomato paste, water and oil. Bring to a boil and stir in ground beef. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
In a 9x13 inch baking dish layer the noodles, sauce and cheese; repeat layers, ending with cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.