Although it may sound like an odd combination of foods, at least it did to me at first, it is a tasty and hearty salad. You may want to alter the dressing and onion amounts to your taste.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 (15 ounce) can navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
In a medium salad bowl, mix together the mango, black beans, navy beans, onion and cilantro. Toss with the balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Enjoy right away, or chill until serving.