Chocolate and white cheesecake are swirled atop a chocolate cookie crust, then topped with a rich chocolate glaze. A decadent treat for special occasions.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 2 cups finely crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- Chocolate Glaze (optional)
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- dash salt
- 1 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons hot water
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Combine crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese on low until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND® until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Pour half the batter evenly over prepared crust. Stir melted chocolate into remaining batter; pour evenly over yellow batter.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until set. Cool. Top with Chocolate Glaze (optional). Chill thoroughly. Cut into bars. Refrigerate leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Chocolate Glaze: In small saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate with butter or margarine and a dash salt. Remove from heat; add confectioner's sugar and hot water; mix well. Immediately spread over cheesecake. (Makes about 1 cup)