Plain yogurt and cream cheese blended with garlic and feta cheese, topped with tomatoes, cucumber, and black olives. Best with pita wedges.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 (8 ounce) containers plain yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, drained and crumbled
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and diced
- 5 roma (plum) tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- black pepper to taste
- pita bread rounds, cut into triangles
In a bowl, stir together the yogurt, softened cream cheese, feta cheese, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste; mix until smooth.
Spread mixture into a shallow serving or baking dish. Cover, and refrigerate for 3 hours, or overnight.
To serve, scatter cucumber, tomatoes, green onion, and sliced olives on top, and season with pepper as desired. Spoon onto pita wedges.