Sweet & chewy cookies that are not baked.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut (optional)
Cook butter or margarine, milk and sugar in kettle and boil for 1 and 1/2 minutes.
Add peanut butter, oatmeal, baking cocoa and any one of the optional ingredients.
Drop on waxed paper and allow to cool before serving.