No baking required for this yummy fruit cake.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups raisins
- 2 cups chopped almonds
- 2 cups chopped marshmallows
- 2 cups candied pineapple chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 cups dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup dried currants
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons chopped candied cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
Grease one 9x13 inch pan.
Combine all the ingredients and mix well. Spread batter into the prepared pan.
Let cake stand in a cool place and age for at least one week before serving.