A delicious cabbage, vegetarian burger, and tomato dish. Give it a try, you'll love it!
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 5 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 (12 ounce) package vegetarian burger crumbles
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Heat a large skillet over a medium heat. Stir in cabbage and let it cook 4 minutes; or until wilted and lightly browned.
Stir vegetarian burger crumbles, tomatoes, lemon juice, brown sugar, dill, allspice, and pepper into the mixture. Bring the mixture to a boil, cover and reduce the heat to low. Let the mixture simmer 5 minutes before serving.