Avocado, black beans, corn, salsa - this fantastic dip has it all! Prepare a batch, and wow your friends at the next party.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
In a bowl, mix the avocados, black beans, corn, onion, salsa, cilantro, and lemon juice. Season with chili powder, salt, and pepper.