Are you long on love but short on time? Use pre-packaged cookie dough, cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, cherry pie filling and whipped topping to fashion a sweet and fanciful heart-shaped delight.
INGREDIENTS (for 9 servings):
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Roll the cookie dough to 1/4 inch thick and form it into a heart shape. Place the heart shape on a cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes, or until the cookie is lightly brown on the edges.
In a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese with confectioner's sugar. Spread the mixture on cooled cookie dough. Cover with cherry pie filling and whipped cream.