For a luscious dessert that is easy to make and yummy to eat, whip together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla, fold in whipped topping and spoon into a graham cracker pie crust. Top with cherry pie filling, chill and serve.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (16 ounce) can cherry pie filling
In an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and the powdered sugar until combined. Add vanilla and beat 2 minutes. Gently fold in whipped topping.
Transfer mixture into the pie crust. Top the filling with the cherries. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.