A vanilla pudding is made from a mix and crushed chocolate wafer cookies are stirred in. This chocolate-speckled filling is spooned into a chocolate crust and chilled. Slather the top with chocolate syrup -if you dare.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
Pour milk into a large bowl and add pudding mix. Whisk until smooth. Refrigerate 5 minutes.
Whip cream and vanilla together until soft peaks form. Fold whipped cream into pudding mixture. Mix in crushed chocolate wafers. Pour mixture into prepared pie shell. Chill before serving.