A chunky, healthy dip full of delicious veggie treats! Serve with nachos, raw vegetables or crackers.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
In a medium bowl, mix together the mixed vegetables, chickpeas (garbanzo beans), sour cream, yogurt, mayonnaise, onion soup mix, onion, green onion and red bell pepper. Chill in the refrigerator 1 hour and serve.