Cut this pizza-style recipe into bite-sized squares and serve as delicious cheese and veggie topped appetizers.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Unroll crescent roll dough on a small baking sheet. Arrange into a single layer to serve as a crust. Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until puffed and lightly browned.
In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill weed, onion and garlic.
Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crescent roll dough crust. Layer with cauliflower, broccoli and green peppers. Top with Cheddar cheese. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.