Well this is easy as one, two, three. Brush the pizza crust with olive oil. Spread with tomato sauce. Top with veggies and cheese. Woops, four. Bake until cheese melts and bubbles.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup seasoned tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Place the pizza crust on a large cookie tray or pizza pan. Brush the crust evenly with olive oil. Spread tomato sauce over it with a spatula or back of a spoon. Sprinkle vegetables evenly over the sauce, and top with cheese.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese has melted and is bubbly. Let cool for 2 to 3 minutes before cutting.